Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Here you go Janell..
This is a small clip of Addie trying to talk. She just says "ya ya ya" all the time. Sorry its so short but she was all talked out after our phone converstation sis.
RACH!!! Oh boy, I just love that you put this on here! No joke, I watched it like 7 times in a row. Teach her how to say Jess! :) You should add more videos...Addie is ADORABLE!!
Our family... just the 3 of us! Josh and I have been married for 5 years and we have been blessed with the most sweet, happy, social, and lovable little girl! Addie is 3 yrs old. This blog is mainly all about her! So enjoy the sillyness!
2 comments:
RACH!!! Oh boy, I just love that you put this on here! No joke, I watched it like 7 times in a row. Teach her how to say Jess! :) You should add more videos...Addie is ADORABLE!!
I just want to grab her right through the screen!! She is SO cute, I could just die watching her!!!! That smile of hers just lights up the world!!
Post a Comment