

Ah Addie finally gets her first chance at the park! We were so happy the weather was great on Tuesday and I had just gotten over a horrible 3 day flu. We were ready to get out of the house. So to celebrate I put Addie in the stroller and off we went. We have a great new park in our neighborhood that we walked to. I figured we would just sit in the grass but it had the little baby swings. I was excited. I thought Addie might be too little but as you can see she loved it! I sat on the ground under her and would throw my head back when she would swing into me, she laughed her head off. We had a fun time. We are going to go there a lot more now. We only played for about an hour total since it was her first real time out in the sun too. She actually got a little tan line from were her ribbon was. :)

1 comment:
I love your blogs. How fun! Thanks for sharing!! What a cute girl you have!
Post a Comment