Addie finally got to meet her second cousin Ava. She is 2 months YOUNGER then Addie! Crazy huh. She is such a cute chunky baby, I love it. She came to visit us from Oregon. It was so fun to watch them interact with eachother. Ava would pick up a toy and Addie would grab it from her cuz she is older and more aggresive I guess. They kept poking at each others faces. This was one the only pic were they weren't attacking each other.Thursday, May 29, 2008
First time together
Addie finally got to meet her second cousin Ava. She is 2 months YOUNGER then Addie! Crazy huh. She is such a cute chunky baby, I love it. She came to visit us from Oregon. It was so fun to watch them interact with eachother. Ava would pick up a toy and Addie would grab it from her cuz she is older and more aggresive I guess. They kept poking at each others faces. This was one the only pic were they weren't attacking each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Emma has that dress that Ava is wearing. I'm glad that Addie had a chance to be bigger and pick on someone. Poor thing is always the youngest!
Post a Comment