There are so many things I love about my sweet baby girl ! Here are a few of the sweetest! :)
1- How she tries to lick the washcloth as I am washing her face.
2- The way she talks to herself in her crib in the mornings. She gets louder and louder as if saying "mommy I am awake now, come get me when you're ready."
3-Then I go get her and she stops playing and stares at me for one second then gets the biggest, sweetest smile ever and starts kicking her legs with joy.
4-I love how she is so forgiving and patient with me. She doesn't hold a grudge when I make mistakes.
5-How she splashes has hard as she can in the tub. She laughs the hardest when she gets me wet. (soaked sometimes) :)
6-I love the way she looks at her daddy! And every time she hears his voice she'll stop eating or wake up just to try and see where the sound is coming from. She loves her daddy so much!
7-She thinks everything her mommy does is so funny. It cracks me up. Right now she loves being sang to and when I show her my teeth and clang them together.
8-I love the look on her face while I feed her cereal. Almost like she is saying, "c'mon mom, are you really trying to give me this gross stuff! Sick!"
9- She loves the mirror! Makes the cutest faces!
10- I love how she gets so excited to sit up all by herself. She feels so big and strong. My little independent girl!
11- She will turn her head and follow me all around the room with eyes.
12- I love how she laughs when I change her really poopy diapers. She saves up the doosies just for mama!
13- She doesn't mind being my little buddie. We go everywhere together and hang out all day. We have a blast. I can't get enough of her. (Poor girl would probably like a break from me) That's why she is so happy to see daddy get home from work!!
Addie is such a happy, delightful baby. Being a mom is the best thing I've been done!! What a rewarding and wonderful thing mother-hood has been for me!

2 comments:
It's fun to see your blog. Your little Addie is getting big! Enjoy every moment you can while she's small, they grow and turn into Elizabeth. Just kidding there are wonderful things about every age. Keep posting so we can check up on your fam.--Brian Chud
Hey! you have a blog? holy smokes, i know that josh has had nothing to do with it. keep updating so that we can stock our friends who never want to go to the jazz game with us! we gonna have to go to a game after the all star break.
Post a Comment