Saturday, February 2, 2008

Addie 5 mths old


Our sweet girl just cant stop growing! She loves growing up and learning new things. She weighs 16 pounds now..chunking right up. She can almost sit up without any support, she tries hard. She can almost roll over too. I'm not in too much of a hurry for her to learn that trick-- I like how I can put her somewhere and she stays put! She is really becoming vocal. She sighs all the time and makes all kinds of shreeks and shrills. It really gets us laughing. She enjoys playing with her toys and laughing. What a darling baby she is. We are so blessed to have her in our home and in our hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Johnsons! I'm glad you guys got a blog. We just got a blog too, we'll see if we are as determined as you are to post on it. Your daughter is beautiful!

Josh and Becca said...

Addie is SO cute Rach! I love the beautiful big blue eyes!!Thanks so much for the text. I'm glad to see you have a blog. I've been wondering how you're doing. It's been forever!! Check out my blog at jandbbarnes.blogspot.com This was we can stay in touch. Talk to you later.