Sunday, April 3, 2011

Disney on Ice!

 I took Addie to her first Disney on Ice last month. She was so excited and so was I! Here she is with her BFF Emma and their fancy new Tinkerbell mugs.
 I really enjoyed the show, it was better then I expected. Addie was clapping and dancing the whole time. We kept saying,
"Wow! Look at that!" It was a special night for us!
I had so much fun with my own little princess!

It was a girls night out! We went with these cute girls
and their mommy's.

4 comments:

Rick and Lindsay said...

A girls night out is always fun. They all look so cute.

Rick and Lindsay said...

...by the way, how are you doing with the pregnancy?

Janell H. said...

CUTE! "Wow, look at that!" What a cutie. Her hair is so long!

Tracy said...

The girls all look like they had such a fun night out! They might start wanting to do that more often! haha