We stopped at the Antient Mayan Ruins. It was so hot this day! Started off with a hour and half bus ride in the morning. It was 98 degrees when we got there. So it got much hotter that afternoon.
The ruins were really cool to look at. Too bad we couldn't climb up the huge pyramid or go inside them.
Chitzen Itza is one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
The tour lasted SO long! I was dying of heat and getting nausous. So I had to ditch the group and find any shade I could and sit in the dirt. I wish he would of sped up the process for us!
MaryAnn, Kim, and I. Such cute girls! They were always looking out for prego me the whole trip. :)
Finally the heat was over.
We had a nice, cool refreshment and lunch..
and some Mexican entertainment.
It was my 27th birthday on the cruise! Josh suprised me and had a special cake made for me!
Then he also suprised me with cute rose petals! What a cutie! He did good, and didn't spoil the suprises with his goofy, excited smile he always gets. haha











1 comment:
Aw cute! The ruins look amazing. We didn't see any when we were in the Mexican Riviera :( What a great place to enjoy a birthday. I feel ya with the heat--we were in Cozumel in August and the humidity was insane.
Post a Comment