Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house??


Emma came to our house to play the other day and I decided to get out all my old doctor stuff I used to play with as a child. They had so much fun. They took turns being "sick" and the other would fix her all up. They administered shots, medicine, and slings. Checked ears, and heart, and even did a few surgeries. It was so cute to watch them play. And since both of them have been to the doctor MANY times in their lives already (because they both get sick often) they knew just how to play doctor properly. :)

4 comments:

Trisha said...

That is too stinking cute! They look like AWESOME doctors, bet having Grandpa as one helps!

Tracy said...

Cutest little doctors I've ever seen!

Janell H. said...

Dr. Addie is so cute!

KACI JOHNSON said...

cute little doctors! I will have to call addie the next time I'm sick!! Rach did you get extensions? A couple posts down you have longer hair. I love it!!