Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!! : )

We had a great Halloween this year! Addie went trick-or-treating for the first time. Luckily Emma was there to show her how it's done. They were so cute running up to the doors together. But after about the 5th door, a big german shepard came busting past the door and knocked Addie down, freaked her out, candy went everywhere, and she fell down the steps. All within a few seconds. Poor thing was tramatized the rest of the night. She would not let Josh put her down. He had to carry her to every door for the rest of the night. Josh was such a good sport. I can't say I blame Addie though.. I would of been freaked out too if some animal bigger then me ran me over. She never know what was going to be behind the next door.


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

So much Halloween fun! Addie is super adorable in her costume, and that is one hot mama egyptian there! I can't believe those people didn't keep their dog in! Seriously! Poor Addie :(