Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Wow, she even has her own car to wash! Does she know how to drive that yet? Love all her smiles!
Can't wait for Lake Powell, baby! It is going to be so much fun and I am so happy you guys decided to come!!
I love that one little eye peaking out :) What a cutie pie . . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, she even has her own car to wash! Does she know how to drive that yet? Love all her smiles!
Can't wait for Lake Powell, baby! It is going to be so much fun and I am so happy you guys decided to come!!
I love that one little eye peaking out :) What a cutie pie . . .
Post a Comment