



We just got home from celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary in Jackson Hole, WY. Our first day we went down the rapids on the Snake River. It was really fun but really cold too. It rained half the time and was only 55 degrees. THANKFULLY they let us use their wet suit jackets! They were life savers! I don't have pictures of us rafting because I didn't bring my camera. But it was really fun and something different to do.
Then we went on an aerial tram ride up to one of the highest mountains. It was an amazing view from the top. We could see the Grand Tetons really well too. So peaceful and quite up there on the "top of the world" ! :)

7 comments:
Looks like it was a great get-away for you both - love you guys :}
Congrats on 4 years together! Glad you guys got to get away and enjoy it :)
How fun! I want to try out some river rafting someday, sounds fun, except the cold part!
Ha ha so much fun! I love Jackson, although when I went "rafting" down the snake river it was with a bunch of kids and not so thrilling, but still way fun and very pretty. Bummer bout the rain tho! And happy anniversary!
wow time goes by so fast. Looks like you had fun and was romantic. Nikki
it sounds like such a great escape!
i was just telling my family how much i would enjoy visiting there!
love it!
What a fun anniversary! You two are so cute, hope all is well! We totally need to have a girls night you me and Kim. Let me know when you have the time!
Post a Comment