Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day


We had a great day this sunday... Josh actually had to give a talk in church about mom's. We invited his family to come listin and it was nice having them there. Josh said really nice things about his mom and how much he loves her. He also talked about Addie and I a lot! It was so cool to hear him talk about us in such a loving way, it made us feel really special! And Josh and Addie got me a spa pass so I can pamper myself because of all the hard work I do with Addie. Actually it's more like PLAYING with Addie then work. :) I am so blessed to have her in my life. She made me a mommy and I really couldn't be happier! She makes my days complete! Love you happy, baby girl!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janell H. said...

Happy Mothers' Day! Addie is like a little angel in that dress!

amelia said...

josh gave a fantastic talk on sunday!!! what a great tribute to his mom & to you! addy has such a great mommy & daddy!

amelia said...

sorry! i keep messing up on my comments! i spelled addie's name with a "y".

Bailey Family said...

cute new pictures! Glad that you had a wonderful mothers day! You deserve the spa pass, that sounds so relaxing:)!

Melissa said...

That's sweet! I also spoke on Mother's Day, but I just had to email my mom the talk. I'm glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day.