


We went to Virginia Beach one day and it was super windy. It was too cold to get in but I got some cute pictures of Addie posing with the beach in the background. She was such a trooper during the trip. She had two teeth cut through the gums while we were there. OUCH!

Me and my sis, Candace chilling at the airport. And yes I have extensions in this day. I was trying them out for fun. But they didn't stay in very well so they didn't look good for very long...
Addie's hair got SOO curly with all the humid air!! I loved it! I couldn't stop commenting on the long, curly locks! I miss them!


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I bet it was so fun having all the sisters together!! I know how you feel about the humidity. Its so humid here! Add is getting so big. we miss you guys tons!
Yeah her hair did look pretty awesome! Too bad mine just gets frizzy!
Post a Comment