I know I am a total slacker... I haven't given Addie a real bubble bath until today! She begs for me to blow bubbles for her outside everyday and it was cold today. So I brought the bubbles inside! The first few seconds she hated it! The bubbles stuck to her hands and she couldn't shake them off. It was really funny to see how mad that made her. But I reassured her it was fun and after that she LOVED it. As you can see, she wouldn't stop saying "bubble". That is my favorite word to hear her say right now.. besides mom I guess! She was so sad to get out of the bubble fun... I guess we'll be doing it much more often now...
P.S. Those pink things in her ears are ear plugs. She has to wear whenever she is in water because she had tubes put in.

5 comments:
That is way cute! She's never going to want to get out now :) Love her hair too!
Sounds like she is saying, bo-bo!! So cute!!
Bubble baths are awesome, Ava LOVES them too. She likes to eat them and put them on our heads. What cute pucker lips Addie has when she says bubbles!!
SO cute! I love it when she yelled, "YES!" ha ha we're gonna miss you guys tons so you better update lots!
Haha that is sooo cute! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment