Monday, April 27, 2009

Chesse ball Addison



I bought a rug to go in Addie's playroom the other day and I put it out while she was napping. When she woke up she ran into the room and layed right on it and kept talking her gibberish really fast! Ha I was laughing. She smelled it and sat on it and rolled on it... like she has breaking it in or something! She was so excited about something new!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

She is such a cheese ball!!! She has such a great personality and makes everyone happy that is around her!

Trisha said...

Too funny! That's a cute rug and cute little table in the background. Wish we had enough room for a playroom, someday!

Janell H. said...

Parker would do the same thing, even if it was just a towel or an old blanket! If it went on the floor, he ran right over to lay on it!

amelia said...

What a cute rug! What an even cuter little girl!

Brandi Johns said...

That rug is so dang cute I love it!!! Addie is getting so big. I nearly died when I saw her walking up the street!