Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thats one happy girl!


She is so happy because she just figured out how to move the stool across the tile floor. She sat there for awhile just laughing as she slid it back and forth! You can see my foot in the picture because I had to hold the stool still long enough for her to actually look at me....

5 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Rachel! Addie is so stinking cute! I still remember when I saw you guys at McDonalds when she was just bran new and it was raining outside. Remember that? And our husbands hung out and got movies:) We need to do that again but together sometime. I cant believe how big she is. She is such a cute little girl. I am sure you have so much fun with her;)

KACI JOHNSON said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see you all in a couple months or so.

Taylor Family said...

SHE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE!!! I love her!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think that may be my new favorite picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Also, AWESOME outfit!!!