Friday, June 13, 2008

Park City


We just got back from staying in a condo at Park City with Josh's family. It was a nice quick getaway. Plus we liked hanging by the pretty pool.

4 comments:

Johnsons Travels said...

o... i have the cutest neice in the whole world! i miss her! bring her to california for a week and she can swim every single day. no cold breeze here... we miss her and you and josh too... but mostly addie ;)

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a cutie pie in her hot pink bikini. I love it. Where did you guys stay in park city? I love going up to park city with the family for a fun quick get away, it's always the best!

ash and jonny said...

she is so cute! I love your new background too :) its so cute! how's everything in utah? i wish we could have gone to park city- how fun!

Taylor Family said...

CUTE GIRL!!!! Cute swimsuit too! ;)