Friday, March 11, 2011

Addie and Lily

How cute are these girls!? Addie LOVES to be around Lily! She is getting so big and fun! She is such a good baby and smiles all the time! She is rolling over and makes us laugh all the time! Addie loves to practice being a big sister to her. She is excited to teach her so many new things! Hope these cousins can be great friends! I love these girls so much!

3 comments:

Jessica and Tyler Day said...

Oh my heck they really are SO CUTE together!! I LOVE these pictures! :) Thanks again for taking care of Lily! We should hang out more now that I am closer :)

Janell H. said...

Love the shy smile of Addie's when she is kissing on her little cousin :)

Taylor Family said...

WOW! She is getting big! How cute. Addie will be a great big sister.