We took Addie to her first parade. She loved it. I hated going to parades as long as can remember as a teenager and kid for some reason. But I knew I needed to go for Addie. And it turned out being a lot of fun, even for me! Addie of course LOVED all the candy and the flag she got. Her favorite was the guys on 4 wheelers, motorcycles, the princess floats, and the cheer leaders. They also had a lot of people in costumes and mascots, that was cute too. I can see this being our new tradition. It was fun to watch her excitement as something new was coming up the way. She really makes so many things in life much more enjoyable!! Love ya my little firecracker!Thursday, July 8, 2010
Independence Day
We took Addie to her first parade. She loved it. I hated going to parades as long as can remember as a teenager and kid for some reason. But I knew I needed to go for Addie. And it turned out being a lot of fun, even for me! Addie of course LOVED all the candy and the flag she got. Her favorite was the guys on 4 wheelers, motorcycles, the princess floats, and the cheer leaders. They also had a lot of people in costumes and mascots, that was cute too. I can see this being our new tradition. It was fun to watch her excitement as something new was coming up the way. She really makes so many things in life much more enjoyable!! Love ya my little firecracker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It is way more fun with a little one to make it more exciting. We took Ava to one a couple weeks ago (with Candance) and she especially loves the horses. Addie's becoming quite the cute little lady!
Cutie patootie!!
What a cutie! I'm glad she enjoyed the 4th! I'm excited to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment