Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oh happy day!


This little ray of sunshine has brought so much love into my life. Being a mommy to little Miss Addison as been so wonderful. She is a true sweetheart and my dear friend. Also as the time goes by I appreciate and love my own mother SO much more! I can start to comprehend her love for me as my love for my daughter grows. I love being a mommy and getting to laugh with Addie when she says silly things. I love when I get to kiss her good night and as I walk out of the room I hear, " Good night mommy. I love you too!" Addie brings me joy in my life I never could have imagined. She is such a happy and beautiful spirit in our home. On Mother's Day I am reminded of all the love my mom has given me all these years. She is so special to me! She has taught me how to be a great mother by her example. And today (and always) I think of how lucky I am to be a mother. I am VERY grateful for the countless blessings in my life. Happy Mother's Day to all you dear mothers out there.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

You ARE such a wonderful Mommy and so is your Mother! Addie is lucky to have you. And those are precious pics you took of the two of you, what fun you gals have! Hope you had a great day.

Janell H. said...

We lucked out getting such a great mom, didn't we, Rach!