I recently signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant and I got my starter kit with samples in the mail the other day. I opened the box and went to another room for a bit. I came back and found Addie just like this! On her own she had opened and set up the mirror set and pulled out little makeup applicators. She was licking the eye shadow sponges and putting it on like lipstick and eye shadow. She even knew what to do with the mascara brush. She was cracking me up and kept asking what was so funny. She loves to play with all this stuff still. I gave her her own little "makeup" bag. I'm glad that pretend makeup still suffices. Its the "real" messy kind that worries me. Here's to hoping she enjoys the pretend makeup for a long time. :) Monday, April 5, 2010
Taking after mommy..
I recently signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant and I got my starter kit with samples in the mail the other day. I opened the box and went to another room for a bit. I came back and found Addie just like this! On her own she had opened and set up the mirror set and pulled out little makeup applicators. She was licking the eye shadow sponges and putting it on like lipstick and eye shadow. She even knew what to do with the mascara brush. She was cracking me up and kept asking what was so funny. She loves to play with all this stuff still. I gave her her own little "makeup" bag. I'm glad that pretend makeup still suffices. Its the "real" messy kind that worries me. Here's to hoping she enjoys the pretend makeup for a long time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
The day will come when she gets into ALL your stuff, and I'm sure it'll be a funny site. Until you've seen what she's destroyed! The other day Ava was walking around w/ my eyelash curler and pretending to curl her and the dogs eyelashes! They learn fast.
thats so cute! she is already all girl!!! what a sweetie!
That is way funny! Well, she does have a beautiful mommy and so she wants to do just what you do because she loves you soooo much and wants to be just like you!
Post a Comment