
Addie has her "new" bed now. I just converted her crib into a toddler bed and she loves it! I told her to sit on her bed for a picture and she totally posed like this on her own. haha. What a silly girl. I love having her bed this way too. She is such a good girl and actually says in her bed during naps and bedtime. I was really worried about it being a disaster. It's so much easier giving her hugs and kisses at night now too without the crib in the way. She is growing up way too fast!

3 comments:
What a big girl! We just bought Ava a toddler bed (since we'll be needing the crib soon) and put it in her room, but we won't let her sleep in it yet. We tried w/ one nap and it was all play. Go Addie though, she must've been ready!
How fun for sweet Addie! She is such a big girl :)
That is way cute! I bet she loves it that way because she can sneek around when you "think" she is in her bed (but she really isn't). haha. Just kidding - I know she is loving her new "sleeping arrangements"!
Post a Comment