Thursday, January 28, 2010

What did you say?

Last week Addie was playing with her barbies. She had Ken and Barbie talking to eachother and this is how it went:
Ken: "Look at you. You beautiful."
Barbie: "Oh thank you. You sexy."
And yesterday we were shopping and she made me laugh again:
Me: " Addie, let's go look for some pretty dresses for me now."
Addie: "Yeah and Daddy too."
Me: " No silly. Daddy doesn't wear dresses."
Addie: "Yes!! Daddy wear dresses in playroom! Dancing!"

Geese what do I know? Daddy DOES wear dresses when he plays dress up and dances with Princess Addie! She sure told me!

Driving down Bangeder Highway:

Me: "Look Addie! There is the temple."

Addie: "Oh hi pretty castle!"

I have been looking forward to her saying funny things for so long. I have always thought it is the cutest thing when little kids can be so blunt and say anything because they are so innocent. This is just the beginning! :)

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sooooo funny! She is such a little character, can't wait to hear more of what princess Addie comes up with :)

Janell H. said...

How adorable!!! Definitely keep these types of posts coming!!! She will be cracking us up all the time :)
You sexy! Hmm guess she must hear you and Josh talking to each other :)

Trisha said...

Awesome thoughts from a 2 year old! Just wait till she embaresses you or says something bad, example: Jeremy had accidently hit Ava with the corner of a trash can, so she got a bandaid on her forehead. The next day checking out at Target the lady asked about it, Ava says "Daddy hit me." I just laughed! Gotta love 'em.

Taylor Family said...

"COME IN!" Ha ha ha ha!!! I need to start writing down some of Emma's stuff.

Tracy said...

I love the "pretty castle" and say "hi" to it very time i drive by too. Haha - what a cutie!!!!

Love you Addie (:

Angela Morton said...

That's so funny! I read the first one to Chad and he totally laughed. Silly girl!