Monday, March 23, 2009

We are loving the sunshine! I loved letting Addie run barefoot and wear summer clothes. Beautiful weather in St. George. Addie loves to have us sing songs and she follows along with the actions. Here she is doing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with Daddy. Also Jessica is back from Equador after being there for almost 3 mths. Addie was happy to see her again. She loved playing with her Grandma Johnson and all the family over the weekend. It was a great time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janell H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janell H. said...

Bring me that little girl...she can wear summer clothes all she wants!

Bailey Family said...

I was loving the nice weather too! IT went by too quickly. Snow??? Only March in Utah right? Looks like you had tons of fun on your trip. St. George is one of my favorite places. Addie is getting cuter by the day. That is so fun that she interacts to well.Cannot believe she is alreay 18 months. I felt like i just saw you guys at McDonalds and she was just a bitty baby! They grow too fast