I love this picture of Addie... she just woke up from a long nap. You can still see the sleepiness in her face... ah so cute!! Addie is getting so smart and learning so many things.* Now when I am changing her clothes and she has a toy in hand, she will switch it to the other hand so I can take her arms out the sleeves! I was so surprised when she first did it. And she keeps doing it. I love how she learns things all on her own!!
*Also she can roll a ball back and forth with you. She actually thinks it really funny when she looks down and its back in her lap. She likes it when you play it like "hot potato" and pass really fast.
*She also does a funny thing when she is trying to go to sleep. I'll be holding her close as she is drifting asleep and I'll hold her hand. Well she wont have it that way. She pulls her hand away from mine and then puts it right back on my hand!! haha she has to be the one holding MY hand. She will do it over and over if I try to grab her hand. I don't know where she learns these things. But I don't mind that SHE would rather hold MOMMY'S hand.
*She can wave ByeBye now... but she will wave her whole arm and just flap it around like a wet noodle... its pretty funny and totally adorable.
Everyday she does new and funny things. It is such a blast to watch her grow and expand her learning. I'm the luckiest mommy in the world. :)

1 comment:
I just love checking this blog!! I miss baby Addie!! I fill like we bonded so much, and now I have not seen her in so long!!!! I will be home for three days before I go to San Diego...can I babysit?!
Post a Comment