How long have you been together? married almost 3 years
How long did you date? little over 1 year
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Josh
Who said "I love you" first? he did..but he started by saying "love ya". Guess that eased him into it until he could get the courage to say the real thing.
Who is taller? he is.. barely
Who sings better? that would be me. But he thinks he does. He sure sings a lot more than I do in the car. He's not embarrassed to belt it out either. :)
Who is smarter? he is. I am constantly asking him questions
Who does the laundry? i do
Who does the dishes? i do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does-- The very FAR right side. I take up the whole bed. I leave him an inch to spare.
Who pays the bills? he does-- he brings home all the bacon too! :)
Who mows the lawn? luckily he does! I am not a yard workin' woman!
Who cooks dinner? i do.. well if I actually cook. It's more like heating up something from Costco.
Who is more stubborn? Definatly me!
Who kissed who first? he kissed me.. we were on a double date with my older brother. Josh and he are friends so he had to sneak the kiss. He took me in the garage and hid between the cars!
Who asked who out? he asked me out.. finally. But only after years of knowing me!
Who proposed? of course him.
Who is more sensitive? umm... i think that one is me by a long shot.
Who has more friends? he does!! Isn't everyone his friend?
Who has more siblings? I do. Me/5 Him/3
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do. But its just because I'm so stubburn
Who are you tagging? Janessa! Cuz she needs an update on her blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment